Family Support Coordinator
36 hours a week
£29,356 pa (incl. inner London weighting)
Starting April 2018
Home-Start Camden is looking for a full-time family support coordinator to join the team. The role will involve managing a caseload of families and assisting in the recruitment, training and support of volunteers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good standard of education (GCSE, NVQ level 3 or equivalent)
- Level 3 award in education and training or equivalent, or prepared to work towards it
- Relevant work experience
- Knowledge and experience of Safeguarding and Child Protection policies/procedures
- Parenting experience and an understanding of the needs of children and families
- Experience of delivering training
- Experience of managing a team of volunteers
- Good knowledge of IT and be comfortable recording and analysing data, producing reports and visuals showing progress against project targets.
- The ability to work on their own initiative in a challenging environment
- Be a good listener, flexible, compassionate, communicative, understanding, broad minded and perceptive
Please click on the following links for the:
- Family Support Coordinator_JD
- Family Support Coordinator – Person Specification
- Family Support Coordinator Application Form
- Equal Opps Monitoring Form
- Guidance for applicants – completing the application form
Closing date for application is 5pm Monday 5th March. Applications will only be accepted electronically. Please send completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be held on 13th March.
Appointment is subject to satisfactory references and DBS. Home-Start Camden is committed to safer recruitment practice as an important part of safeguarding and protecting children and vulnerable adults.